A pretty ring for the beings that believe in the zodiac signs.
They are also adjustable to a point. These rings are made from zinc alloy.
If you’re buying for someone and unsure of their Zodiac Sign, these dates are based on the modern Zodiac:
- Aquarius Dates: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces Dates: February 19 – March 20
- Aries Dates: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus Dates: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini Dates: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer Dates: June 21 – July 22
- Leo Dates: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo Dates: August 23 – September 22
- Libra Dates: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio Dates: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius Dates: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn Dates: December 22 – January 19
*Please note that most of our jewellery is costume jewellery pieces (unless stated otherwise) and the metal they are generally made from is an alloy and not precious metals (unless stated otherwise). Depending on your skin sensitivity and the oils your body releases you can experience some blue or green colouration on your skin. This is completely normal. If you itch you may be allergic to the metal and we suggest you remove the piece.
How to look after your costume jewellery piece:
These are a general guideline of looking after these items.
- Keep your jewellery dry. It’s best to take your jewellery off before swimming, doing dishes or laundry and the like. Any activity that it will get wet remember to remove your pieces and keep them in a safe air-tight place.
- With the above in mind, the same goes for lotions, oils and the like.
- Please don’t use a jewellery cleaner! These cleaners are designed for precious metals.
- Remember to take off your jewellery before you remove clothing and only after dressing and applying makeup and hair products.
- Remember to not sleep in your jewellery.
How to clean your costume jewellery piece:
The easiest way to clean your costume jewellery at home is to apply a little toothpaste (old school, not gel) then gently clean your piece with a soft bristled toothbrush. Once you’ve gotten rid of the stains, rinse the piece and remove all of the paste left over and then dry the piece. There are other methods but this one works fine. For black spots, dip an earbud in some nail varnish remover and gently rub the spots.