Sensory toys are most well known to be used by those with autism and/or ADHD. They can be used by anyone though whether you’re a fidgeter or not.
These poppers give you a quieter and softer version of popping bubble wrap and can be reused over an over again, making it more environmentally friendly. They are also just the perfect size to pop into your laptop bag or handbag which makes them perfect for taking along anywhere you may be off to.
- 40% of the listed price will be donated to an autism NPO of YOUR choice (read down below on how)
- They are made of a Non-toxic material (although we strongly advise you don’t eat them, they’re not THAT type of non-toxic)
- They make an awesome stress reliever
- They are reusable and can be handwashed if dirty (we don’t recommend putting it in the dishwasher)
- Anyone of any age can use them whether for sensory play, an interactive game, stress relief or even assisting in preventing brain degradation in the elderly!
How to donate:
- Add the popper to your cart.
- Leave a note with your chosen NPO’s name via the order notes and checkout.
- At the end of the month we’ll contact all of the NPOs and EFT them your donations.
- Once we have confirmation from them that they have received the money, we’ll email your chosen NOP’s confirmation to you so that you know your money went to an awesome cause!